How our pre ordering works
Due to Sharqiaa stocking a huge range of different abayas, sheilas, hijabs of a huge range of different colours, sizes, fabrics and designs. We decided to give our customers the best choice of everything they stock by pre ordering. We batch orders and place them once or twice per month. Once everything is ready, Sharqiaa Saudi Arabia sends them to Bait al Abaya London, UK for dispatch to all the individual clients. Please note this can take some time and if you require your order urgently, please contact us via WhatsApp and we can arrange it for an extra fee. +447824428486
Pre-order Terms & Conditions
- Placing a Pre-order
- Pre-order are orders for products (“Product”) that are not yet available for general sale from Bait al Abaya.
- In order to place a Pre-order, you will need to provide certain information, including but not limited to your name, address and billing information. It is your responsibility to ensure this information is accurate and up to date. If we do not have accurate information, we will not be able to keep you informed. Bait al Abaya shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information that later become outdated, and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact or shipping information. You can update your information at any time prior to your Product being shipped by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- Cancelling Orders
- If we cancel your order due to our part couldn’t cater to your Pre Order Request, and you have made payment for your order, the full payment amount will be fully refunded to you.
- Price and Terms of Payment
- Price stated on the website is only for the Product, NOT inclusive of Shipping Cost and Taxes, this shall be paid by you separately.
- A full payment upfront on the purchased price and shipping cost is required to place a Pre Order Request. Once the request availability is confirmed, the customer must agree with the terms of payment and delivery. Additional shipping cost (if applicable) payment is due when the ordered items have arrived at Bait al Abaya London.
- Shipping cost will depend on the country and weight of the parcel quoted by the chosen courier.
- Cancellation, Return or Exchange
- All goods are made according to the customers placed order.
- Pre Order Request cannot be changed or cancelled after full payment has been made and order status changed to “Processing”, otherwise it will result in a forfeiture of the payment.
- Return or exchange will only be accepted if the items received are defected from the factory. However, we always make sure our items are in good condition before being delivered to customers.
- Delivery & Lead Time
- We will make efforts to begin delivering Products as soon as reasonably practicable, you understand and agree that there may be delays.
- Shipment arrangement for the customer order will be arranged by Bait al Abaya London unless the customer specifies alternative shipping arrangements.
- Lead Time will vary by product ordered depending on availability of materials, current production scheduling, and the custom nature of an order.
- Quoted Estimate Time Arrivals (ETA) are approximate, depending on the country, and it can range from two weeks to one month excluding holidays. Bait al Abaya London does not represent or warrant that it will be able to ship the Product by the estimated date. Bait al Abaya London will provide a tracking number once the items have been shipped.
- Bait al Abaya London shall notify you if we expect to be unable to meet the ETA, but to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any loss liability, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- Bait al Abaya London shall not be responsible for any delay or failure in performance for any course beyond our control (including, but not limited to strikes, lockouts or other labor difficulties, failure or delay of sources to supply, transportation difficulties, accidents, fires, natural disaster, or any event which interferes with Bait al Abaya London's normal business and Sharqiaa main headquarters and factory manufacturing operations).
- Urgent Deliveries and/or Express Shipping
- Bait al Abaya can arrange for Urgent Deliveries/ Express Shipping once the Product are ready to be shipped. The shipping cost for Urgent Deliveries/ Express Shipping will be charge to you.
- If customer is willing to wait (not urgent order), we can bring your Pre Order product with Bait al Abayas batch orders (this might take longer up approximately one to three months).
- Changes to the Terms
- Bait al Abaya reserves the right to change any of the terms for any or no reason.
- We will provide notice of any material changes before processing your order and, if you are unhappy with such changes, your sole and exclusive remedy will be to cancel your Pre-order request.